Welcome Parents of LMS students!
The LMS Parent Group has numerous opportunities to stay involved in your student’s education.
Stay in the loop!
Throughout the year the Parent Group helps with:
· Fun Run/Walk
· Concessions for Football, Basketball, Volleyball, and Wrestling
· Teacher Appreciation Week
· Donating supplies to the Counselor’s Closet to help support kids in need
· Supervising morning or lunch recess breaks
· Sporting events such as ticket takers and clock operators
· And more!
Every bit of participation is appreciated!
Donate your time, your talents, or simply drop off some treats for a school event!
We are always looking for help so please sign up and we will contact you via email to keep you updated on events and ways to get involved.
Contact the Parent Group Coordinator at 758-5506
for more information and to get involved!